Intro

Hey! In this blog i will be talking about some of the features of Blender 3D, and sometimes give some helpful information on certain aspects of it (due to its insane learning curve). I have been using Blender for about two and a half years now, and I'm still learning new things about it all the time. So i hope this can be helpful to some people, and maybe even get some more people into it.

Blender is an open-source, 3D modeling, animation, and game development program.
And here it is... the tutorials page!

Friday, November 13, 2009

LONG awaited update

I haven't actually posted on this blog since my computing class at school ended last semester (so around SIX MONTHS). I didn't even realize until a friend of mine pointed it out. So... here I go:

Sintel

PROJECT DURIAN finally has a name!!!

If you even have Blender downloaded, I suggest you go there and download the files they recently put up.

If you DON'T have Blender (how couldn't you!?), GO THERE ANYWAY!
It rocks!

I absolutely CANNOT wait until it's finished.


I can't say too much more about it, but if you go to their blog, they can tell you EVERYTHING.

Tenna' lye omentuva

No comments:

Post a Comment