Intro

Hey! In this blog i will be talking about some of the features of Blender 3D, and sometimes give some helpful information on certain aspects of it (due to its insane learning curve). I have been using Blender for about two and a half years now, and I'm still learning new things about it all the time. So i hope this can be helpful to some people, and maybe even get some more people into it.

Blender is an open-source, 3D modeling, animation, and game development program.
And here it is... the tutorials page!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Tutorials

Now I know that I said a while back that I would post some tutorials here, but that made me start to think...
Do I really want to go back and forth between posts about Blender news and the tutorials?
Not at all. So, I made a new blog and put a link to it at the top of this page. This is going to be my Blender news page, and the other will be for tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment